Overlooking the village green and cricket pitch this delightful mid Victorian country house offers substantial accommodation that retains many of its original character features.
Set in the heart of the community the property was once the hub of the village being originally The Cuckoo public house. We understand the the property was de-licensed and turned into a private residence in 1956 and subsequently extended and refurbished in 1989. The accommodation comprises reception hall, dining room, cloakroom, sitting room, drawing room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, barn/potential annexe and to the first floor master bedroom suite with dressing room and en suite bathroom, three further bedrooms and family bathroom.
To the outside there are a number of outbuildings totalling approximately1,000 sq ft for storage as well as the potential to convert into offices / self contained annexe if so required, together with a large private courtyard that provides parking for a number of veh... Read more